with Polunsky Beitel Green since 2011
(214) 691-4488 ext. 203 (San Antonio)
Marty Green brings more than 30 years of high-level experience in the legal, banking and financial services industries to his client engagements. He leads the firm’s Dallas office.
Marty advises clients on the latest rules and regulations covering residential lending, in addition to building on the firm’s long tradition of delivering loan closing documents with speed and accuracy. Before joining Polunsky Beitel Green, Marty served as the executive vice president and general counsel for Dallas-based CTX Mortgage Company, then the country’s largest non-bank residential lender. He also previously worked as special counsel at Baker Botts, a leading international law firm.
Marty is admitted to practice before all Texas state and federal district courts in addition to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. An honors graduate of the University of Texas School of Law, he earned his undergraduate degree at Southern Utah University. Texas Monthly has recognized him multiple times as a Super Lawyer.
Honors and Certifications
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyer (multiple years)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State of Texas
- District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law (1988)
- B.A., Southern Utah University (1985)
Professional Memberships and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Finance Commission of Texas (Appointed by Greg Abbott)
- Volunteer, Hearts and Hammers
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
Begin a conversation with our professionals.