Director of Business Development
with Polunsky Beitel Green since 2018
(713) 257-9124 ext. 309 (Houston)
Stacey is an integral member of the Polunsky Beitel Green team responsible for expanding the firm’s business portfolio and providing exemplary customer service to existing clients. She is widely known and highly respected in the lending industry, with more than 25 years of experience in virtually all aspects of residential mortgage originations.
Before joining the firm, Stacey worked as a residential mortgage closer, underwriter, loan officer, escrow officer and title company closer. Her previous executive positions include serving as a lending regional sales manager, vice president of mortgage production, and lending managing director. This experience gives Stacey a keen understanding of how to best address the sophisticated issues that regularly confront residential mortgage lenders.
Stacey regularly attends industry seminars, conferences, professional meetings and conventions throughout the country.
- B.A., University of Houston-Downtown
Professional Memberships and Community Activities
- Texas Mortgage Bankers Association
- Texas Mortgage Bankers Association, Annual Convention Committee (2019)
- Houston Mortgage Bankers Association
- Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association
- Austin Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
Begin a conversation with our professionals.